Woodland Paper Cone Animals

Recycle your grocery cardboard into these cute Woodland Animals.

Cone Woodland animals all

They are so simple to make. Cut a semi-circle of card from a cereal box. Curve it round and secure with good quality masking tape. Cut out some ears and attach them with masking tape as well. Make sure the glossy printed side of the card is on the inside as the paint won’t stick to it.

Cone Woodlan animal inside

Use a good quality paint (I used thick matt poster paint) to add detail to your animal faces and add googly eyes.

BadgerCone Badger

FoxCone Fox MouseCone MouseAdd them to a piece of old weathered wood and hang them on your wall. I plan to add the animal names underneath by decoupaging letters cut out of old newspapers.

Cone Woodland animals wood

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Woodland Paper Cone Animals

1. Kriss says:

Saw this on Love All Blogs and just had to pin it!

2. Pingback: Woodland Cone Animals | Love All Blogs

3. Mammasaurus says:

these are super cute!

4. Pingback: 12 Autumn Crafts Ideas & a Hangout - Red Ted Art's Blog

5. These are UTTERLY adorable.

6. Shauna says:

Your Woodland Paper Cone Animals are absolutely adorable! I love them. Thanks for sharing!

7. Alicia says:

This is such a cute idea! I’m going to pin this idea and save it for the next time I have time to do make it myself :-) If you get the chance, I’d love for you to share this idea over at Tell Me Tuesday: http://www.aromaofhim.com/2013/09/tell-me-tuesday.html

Have a great week!

8. Cathie B says:

These are fab and look adorable. Got my niece coming over soon so have found our activity. Popping over from http://www.wickedworldoflucas.co.uk

9. Natalie F says:

These animals are super cute – it’s hard to believe they come from cereal boxes! Thanks for sharing with Afterschool!

10. Pingback: Se7en's Fabulous Friday Fun #189 - se7en

11. These animals are so cute. I imagine you could do all sorts of creatures this way. I’ve featured your post at the After School Party, thanks for sharing!

12. learnwithplayathome says:

These could not be any cuter! I’m featuring this post on this weeks Tuesday Tots on Learn with Play at Home. Thanks for sharing :)

13. I just saw these on rainy day fun! They are adorable!

14. GemmaK says:

I’m not much of crafter, but I’m definitely going to be giving these a try – adorable!
    What a fun idea.