- How To Make A Bask Of Crocodiles – Paper Crocodile Craft
- 15 Easy Bottle Top Crafts You Will Want To Treasure
- Easy DIY Frosted Glass Jam Jar Luminaries
- Felt Paw Print Christmas Decoration Inspired by Splat The Cat
- How To Make A Helicopter Seed Christmas Tree Card
- How to Make Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees To Decorate Your Home
- A Super Simple, Quick Mono Print Christmas Tree Card
- How Entertaining Is The ‘Pottery Cool’ Kids Pottery Wheel?
- How To Make A Cute Singing Angel Christmas Decoration
- Pipe Cleaner Christmas Decorations
Say hello to the Diva Duck. A duck with style glamour and panache. The perfect duck for a bit of stylish feather craft fun. Materials White card, polystyrene ball, glue, sticky squares, feathers, magic maize, traditional pipe cleaners, foam googly eyes and gems. 1. To make the head push a wooden stick … Continue reading
This gallery contains 7 photos.
Egg carton bird masks are one of the simplest and cutest crafts I know and kids of all ages just love them. You can get so many different coloured egg boxes (cartons) in the shops that they look cool undecorated but you can also glam them up with feathers, tissue … Continue reading