Contains Affiliate Links
This cool DIY Pumpkin T-Shirt is another 15 minute clothes revamp using my Cricut Explore
I used a cheap supermarket t-shirt (ASDA), a Teresa Collins – Chic and Scary cartridge (#M2E64F) and some Gold Iron On Vinyl.
It’s as simple as
- Opening Cricut Design Space
- Setting a blank canvas
- Measuring the width of your top
- Choosing your pumpkin image
- Sizing the image to fit top (I did a width of 11.5″)
- Watching the Explore Cricut cut out the pumpkin shape
- Ironing the vinyl in place
I decided to iron the finished pumpkin cut out on to the back of this simple black long sleeved t-shirt but rather than in the middle I chose the bottom as she generally wears her hair down (and unbrushed!)
Halloween is all about surprises and I love that she appears to be wearing a plain ordinary long sleeved t-shirt until you see the cheeky sparkly image as she’s walking or running away.
Perfect Halloween fun and a cool seasonal pumkin t-shirt to wear.